Do your kids need something to do this summer?!?! The Recreation department runs free programs for children ages 5-13 on Mondays through Fridays for six weeks starting the week of the 4th of July. The program typically includes free breakfast and lunch, arts and crafts, tennis, water games, sports activities and more!
DUE TO COVID THE SUMMER PROGRAM MAY CHANGE GREATLY FROM PAST YEARS. THIS MAY INCLUDE NUMBER OF DAYS, HOURS, PROGRAM SIZE, OR EVEN BE CANCELLED BASED ON THE GUIDELINES PROVIDED BY THE STATE AND LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT. PROGRAM DETAILS WILL BE RELEASED PRIOR TO THE START OF THE PROGRAM.
- Registration begins April 1 for City of Lowell Residents and can be done ONLINE ONLY
- Registration begins a week later for non-Residents and can be done ONLINE ONLY!
- Limited spots are available and are reserved for Lowell residents first.
- All dates and times subject to change.
- Once registration is completed you will immediately receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of completing the process. Failure to receive an email confirmation means the process was not completed correctly.
- KEEP YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION. THIS WILL BE USED TO CONFIRM ENROLLMENT.
- For additional information, please contact the Recreation Office at 978-674-4175, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ONCE COMPLETED, THE QUESTIONNAIRE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU END UP ON A WAIT LIST THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM. DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH THERE ARE STRICT LIMITS ON PROGRAM NUMBERS.
- REGISTRATION CAN ONLY BE DONE FOR ONLY 1 LOCATION.
- Program may be changed or cancelled based on budget and school permit approvals.