Do your kids need something to do Saturdays?!?! The Recreation department runs free programs for children ages 5-11 on Saturdays. The program typically includes free arts and crafts, pickleball, games, sports activities and more!
- Registration can be done ONLINE ONLY
- Limited spots are available and are reserved for Lowell residents first.
- All dates and times subject to change.
- Once registration is completed you will immediately receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of completing the process. Failure to receive an email confirmation means the process was not completed correctly.
- KEEP YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION. THIS WILL BE USED TO CONFIRM ENROLLMENT.
- For additional information, please contact the Recreation Office at 978-674-4175, or email us at email@example.com.
- ONCE COMPLETED, THE QUESTIONNAIRE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU END UP ON A WAIT LIST THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM. DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS FROM THE DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH THERE ARE STRICT LIMITS ON PROGRAM NUMBERS.
- DUE TO COVID RESTRICTIONS WE ARE NO LONGER ABLE TO HAVE COMMUNAL STORAGE AREAS. BACKPACKS WILL BE REQUIRED TO KEEP PARTICIPANTS ITEMS SEPARATED.
- NO FOOD OR TRANSPORTATION IS PROVIDED. PLEASE PACK A WATER, SNACKS AND A LUNCH FOR YOUR CHILD. NO PEANUTS ALLOWED.
PROGRAM DATES MAY CHANGE BASED ON SCHOOL AVAILABILITY.