Do your kids need something to do this summer?!? The Recreation department
runs this free program for children ages 3-4 on Mondays through Fridays from the week of the 4th of July for 6 weeks, and includes daily art activities, dance and physical activities.
This program is designed to encourage children to lead an active life!
This is a FREE Program for children ages 3 and 4
** NOTE THAT ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST BE POTTY TRAINED **
- Registration begins April 1 for Lowell Residents (one week later for non-Residents) and can be done ONLINE ONLY!
- Limited spots are available and are reserved for Lowell residents first.
- All dates and times subject to change.
- Once registration is completed, you will immediately receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of completing the process. Failure to receive an email confirmation means the process was not completed correctly.
- KEEP YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION. THIS WILL BE USED TO CONFIRM ENROLLMENT.
- For additional information, please contact the Recreation Office at 978-674-4175, or email us at email@example.com.
- ONCE COMPLETED, THE QUESTIONNAIRE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU END UP ON A WAIT LIST THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM.
- The program is subject to change or be cancelled based on budget and school permit approvals.