Busy Bees -
children's activities geared toward Summer School Program -MUST BE ENROLLED IN THE SCHOOL'S SUMMER SCHOOL PROGRAM.
Do your kids need something to do this summer?!? The Recreation department runs this program Mondays through Fridays during Summer Months. We provide kids an opportunity to participate in arts and crafts, tennis, and sports activities.
Please note that not all locations may provide the same activities, and that no program activities are scheduled for July 4th.
Registration begins April 1st and is First Come First Served as spots are available. Registration is done ONLINE ONLY!
- TO REGISTER FOR THIS PROGRAM, YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR THE SUMMER SCHOOL AT THE LOCATION YOU ARE INTERESTED IN. THEY WILL THEN GIVE YOU THE PROMO CODE TO ENROLL IN OUR EXTENDED DAY PROGRAM THAT THEY ARE INCLUDED IN.
- IF YOU ARE NOT ENROLLED IN THE SUMMER SCHOOL AT THE SCHOOL SITE YOU SIGN UP FOR THEN YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE PROGRAM.
- THE SCHOOLS HAVE THE FINAL SAY ON WHO IS ALLOWED ENTRANCE INTO THIS PROGRAM.
- All dates and times subject to change.
- Once registration is completed you will immediately receive an email confirmation within a few minutes of completing the process. Failure to receive an email confirmation means the process was not completed correctly.
- KEEP YOUR EMAIL CONFIRMATION.
- ONCE COMPLETED, THE QUESTIONNAIRE CANNOT BE CHANGED.
- PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU END UP ON A WAIT LIST THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAT YOU WILL BE ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM.
- BACKPACKS WILL BE REQUIRED TO KEEP PARTICIPANTS ITEMS SEPARATED.
- Morey Busy bees serves the Morey, STEM/ROGERS, and Lincoln summer schools- The STEM and Lincoln Schools will be bussed to the Morey by the Lowell School Department.
- Shedd Busy Bees serves the Pyne, Moody, Butler, Shaughnessy, Reilly and Sullivan Summer Schools-The Moody, BUtler, Shaughnessy, Reilly And Supplivan Schools will be bussed to the Shedd Park by the Lowell School Department.
- Daley Busy Bees serves the Daley, Bailey, and Washington Summer Schools-The Washington School will be bussed to the Daley by the Lowell School Department.
- Gage Busy Bees serves the Robinson, McAuliffe, and Greenhalge Summer schools-The Greenhalge School will be bussed to the Gage by the Lowell School Department.
- Wang Busy Bees serves the Wang, Pawtucket Memorial, and McAvinnue summer schools-The McAvinnue School will be bussed to the Wang by the Lowell School Department.
- Transportation to the program is provided by the Lowell Public Schools. Transportation home is NOT PROVIDED!
- For additional information, please contact the Recreation Office at 978-674-4175, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.